Our latest batch of Superior Hemp Oil (Phytocannabinoid oil) arrived February 27th. Read here to understand the challenges the industry has faced. If you have ANY issues placing this order call 323 4980362. OR email email@example.com. We accept check payments and bitcoin.
Looking for Phyto-rich Hemp Oil?
Introducing Superior – a custom-made fresh formulated optimized Hemp Oil.
Superior is the result of a collaborative effort to develop a novel, 10x bio-availability optimized hemp oil extract using exclusively natural, plant-based ingredients in a complete botanical formulation.
Balance In A Bottle
Our Superior formula:
- Balances the Nervous System
- Balances the Musculo-Skeletal System
- Promotes Mental Clarity, Focus & Memory
- Supports Calm & Relaxation
- Supports Healthy Immune & Stress Response
- Supports Healthy Inflammatory Response
- Provides Anti-Oxidant Support
- Supports Healthy Energy & Stamina
Cannabidiol is extracted from the hemp plant and has no euphoric properties whatsoever. This formulation offers all the health benefits of hemp oil without the feeling of being “high.”
Superior hemp oil nourishes the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS), a group of endogenous cannabinoid receptors located in the brain and throughout the central and peripheral nervous systems. A decrease in the functioning of the ECS can lead to chemical imbalances throughout the whole body. Our hemp oil acts on the ECS to increase its function and promote total body health.
In addition to faster absorption, our special formulation synergizes hemp oil with other medicinal herbs used in ancient medicine. This is a potent concentration inside of a small travel size bottle.
No other product in the marketplace uses this finely extracted, optimized cannabinoid matrix, using production that meet high end specifications, using only natural ingredients in its processing. Integrity is key.
Key Ingredients & Why Superior Hemp Oil Works:
Western medicine likes to synthesize and compartmentalize compounds. But the phyto-nutrients contained in whole plants are complex and complete. While identifying active principles is a useful research tool, evidence supports the superior therapeutic value of the naturally-occurring synergistic chemistry of the whole plant. In other words, whole plants or mixtures of plants are more effective than isolated compounds. It’s about treating your health as a whole.
With the assistance of HERBOLOGIE’s master formulator and a veritable alchemical magician, we have actively mixed, tested, and finally formulating a recipe that looks to traditional medicine such as the ancient Chinese and the bees Superior Hemp Oil‘s profile aims to enhance, regulate and support a long healthy life.
Buy Hemp Oil: The Superior Six
1. Sichuan Teasel Root (Dipsacus asperoides)
In China, Sichuan is named Xu Duan and translates to, restore what is broken. The sichuan teasel root has been used historically to tonify the liver and kidneys, promote blood circulation, and strengthen the bones and tendons. Sichuan Teasel Root is beneficial in being a(n):
- anti-inflammatory by way of Hederagenin (saponin), Caffeic acid, and Loganin
- anti-oxidant by way of Caffeoylquinic acids
- hepatoprotector by way of Swerosidemuscolo-skeletal balancer
- supporter for sprained ankles or knees, including overstretched ACL ligaments, sacro-iliac joint and low-back pain
- promoter for healthy brain function
- preventer and repairer of oxidative damage
- supporter of immune enhancment and anti-free-radical performance
2. Dang Shen Root
The dang shen root is a traditional Qi tonic and is notorious for offering the numerous therapeutic benefits ginseng offers. It is widely known for its energy, mood enhancing, and restorative support. When combined with astragalus, dang shen root is called The King of Combinations.
Dang shen root has shown to be beneficial in being a(n):
- adaptogen by way of Stigmasterol (Phytosterol) and Syringin (Glucoside
- gastroprotector by way of Taraxerol (Terpene) and Atractylenolide I & II
- immune response enhancer
- energy enhancer by reducing exhaustion, fatigue and lethargy
- supporter of calm and relaxation
- sleep supporter for insomniacs
- supporter of healthy blood sugar levels.
- tonic for the recovery and maintenance of Qi
3. Astragalus Root (Astragalus membranaceus)
In Chinese, Huangi Qi translates to Yellow Leader. This is due the yellow color of the root and it also being considered the leader of tonic herbs in traditional chinese medicine.
Astragalus root has numerous immune boosting properties Astragalus Root has shown to be beneficial in being a(n):
- anti-oxidant by way of calycosin
- supporter of musculo-skeletal health
- supporter of healthy inflammatory response by way of Astragalan I, II, III and stragalosides I-VII (triterpene)
- supporter of healthy respiratory function
4. White Peony / Bai Shao Yao root
Bai Shao Yao root is widely cultivated throughout China for its numerous health benefits. Bai Shao Yao root has shown to be beneficial in being a(n):
- supporter of health inflammation response by way of paeonin
- supporter of brain health and balance by way of paeoniflorin
- supporter of healthy blood flow
- supporter of healthy liver function and Qi balance
- supporter of healthy musco-skeletal function
In Greek, the name translates to Defense of the City, referencing its use in maintaining the integrity of the hive. Propolis is used by bees to repair and protect their hive. Typically, propolis is comprised of resin (50%), which is composed of flavonoids and related phenolic acids, generally called as the polyphenolic fraction, waxes (30%), essential oil (10%), pollen (5%), and other organic compounds (5%). However, this chemical composition may change according to the plant source and season; hence, quality sourcing of propolis is important.
Propolis has shown beneficial in being a(n):
- mild analgesic (mild)
- antibacterial agent
- anti-fungal agent
- supporter of healthy immune and stress response by way of cinnamic acid
- anti-oxidant by way of pinocembrin
- mild hepatoprotector by way of chrysin
- supporter for gastrointestinal health
- supporter of health blood levels
- supporter of healthy musco-skeletal health
6. Bitter Orange Peel (Citrus aurantium)
Bitter orange is grown in various varieties throughout the country. The citrus aurantium variation is native to southern Vietnam.
Bitter orange peel shows beneficial as a(n):
- antibacterial by way of umbelliferone
- anti-allergenic by way of tangeretin
- gastric stimulant
- immune system enhancer
- organ health supporter
- nutrient absorption enhancer
Why We Love it:
- Non-GMO, certified organic botanicals
- Soil used to grow hemp is free of pesticides, herbicides, or artificial fertilizers
- Only line of products on the market to include water soluble micronized hydrosomes to increase bioavailability by 10x
- Supercritical CO2 extraction
- Now shipping to all 50 states!
Suggested Use: 4 drops x3 daily, for a total of 1ml; apply under the tongue and wait 90 seconds, then swallow.
1ml recommended daily dose contains: 8.33mg hemp oil and 200mg dry material equivalent botanical extract
Superior uses reduced-particle hemp concentrate for direct delivery to the bloodstream through the mucous membranes under the tongue or inside the cheek, avoiding the problems that occur with drug interactions and degradation of the the oil in the liver. We also achieve higher blood serum concentration of hemp oil with less material, by using the much more sophisticated system of encapsulating whole plant hemp extract in liposomes in a water suspension.
Storage: Store away from heat and light
Please be advised: Pregnant and lactating women, please consult your physician before use.
Price / Features comparison clearly shows why it’s called Superior
Buy Hemp oil: Superior FAQs
What is the carrier oil in Superior Hemp Oil?
We do not use a carrier. The hemp oil is a 40% concentrate cleaned of extracellular debris. When consumed orally, via digestion, cannabinoids are subject to 85-95% first pass degradation. That means that only 5-15% of the hemp oil enters systemic circulation. Sublingual application is the superior means of delivering hemp oil. Most products in the market simply add their rich hemp oil to coconut oil, often calling it a tincture (it’s not a tincture.) The problem in that case is that the hemp, which is an oil, is now swimming in a pool of oil, and the hemp oil simply isn’t able to reach the oil-friendly receptors and achieve significant bio-availability. It’s oil competing with oil (hemp oil is a very potent oil, so there’s a tiny bit of it) and it cannot compete with the volume of coconut oil.
Instead, our rich hemp Superior Hemp Oil is water soluble. We have the only naturally extracted water soluble hemp oil in the market. Superior has very small particles that are readily absorbed, and further facilitate permeation into the bloodstream with the use of naturally-occurring saponins. Research shows our delivery system to be 99 percent bio-available when taken properly — allowed to sit under the tongue for approximately 90 seconds before swallowing.
Superior is carried in a botanical glycerite (naturally preserved botanicals in water and non-GMO vegetable glycerin). We offer a fully formulated product, based upon both science and traditional use. The botanicals in our formula are valuable in and of themselves, and, energetically speaking, necessary to offer a balanced formula.
Are there any steps to preserve or replace lost terpenes?
There are currently no terpenes in the original hemp concentrate. Hemp contains few terpenes, which are present in the hemp strains bred for high THC. It is not legal to extract these terpenes for use in any products other than those regulated for seed-to-sale in legal states. Our partner company is currently working on formulation of a hemp oil formula including naturally occurring terpenes. Stay tuned.
Does Superior have a shelf life and/or do they require refrigeration?
Superior does not require refrigeration. It is formulated to be naturally preserved, though a shelf life must be claimed. Glycerites are easily shelf stable for 2-3 years. Superior is manufactured according to FDA/ DSHEA standards in a cGMP compliant lab.
Hemp Oil and Drug Tests
Unfortunately, it is possible for hemp oil to result in a positive for THC— much like eating a poppy seed bagel can cause a positive for opiates depending on the type of test. The hemp oil used to make our products contain .3% THC, the federal limit of .3% allowed. You should use discretion if planning to be tested.
*The FDA has not evaluated the validity or truthfulness of these claims; therefore, we encourage you to review published researches relating to the benefits and properties of hemp oils and other hemp oil products.
NOTE ON LEGALITY OF PURCHASE:
Many customers have asked us if the hemp oil we are selling is legal to buy in their state or country. Well we have some good news. Due to the hemp oil used to make Superior containing .3% THC, the legal amount of THC and only the potent health support without the psychoactive effects, if you live in the US, GERMANY, ITALY, SPAIN, or U.K., we are now shipping hemp oil. Our legal .3% of THC is also enough to cause the “ENTOURAGE EFFECT,” which promotes it’s health benefits.
PLEASE BE AWARE: As buyer, you are responsible for any customs fees or regulations for your country or territory.
HoneyColony’s mission rests on evolving, upgrading, and offering impeccable quality products to promote longevity and wellness in life.