Introducing the final line in our Equilibrium Superfood family: Equilibrium Glo Beauty Superfood. Where Equilibrium Energy brought your body the essentials to always feel revitalized and Equilibrium Clarity brought your brain increased focus and cognitive ability, Equilibrium Glo Beauty Superfood brings your skin nourishment, an all-natural glow, and anti-aging support to fight off wrinkles.
Adaptogenic Beauty Superfood
As an all-natural skin-nourishing blend, Glo Beauty Superfood features an array of wildcrafted ingredients. The formulator of Glo carefully chooses each ingredient to support the body’s entire metabolomic function. Most importantly, each key nutrient directly supports your skin’s ability to repair, naturally glow, prevent sagging, and retain moisture on a cellular level. With excess toxins, stress, and pollution in life, cells lose their ability to function properly. It’s essential to provide nourishment with vitamins, minerals, and active botanicals at a cellular level to activate these functions.
Glo naturally nourishes the body from the inside out by supporting the necessary cell reproductive functions that provide radiant, glowing, youthful skin. At its core are raw bee products that support the body’s oxygen usage, provide antioxidants, promote healthy cellular function. High in essential trade mineral, Glo contains “DNA fuel” which provides over 5 billion identical cells of energy. This “fuel” feeds all cell membranes, activates cell regeneration, provides necessary electrons to cells for increased oxygen, and is rich in essential amino acids and fatty acids required for building healthy cell walls, which in turn support the body’s most important wall, the skin.
Small Batches For Consistency
All Equilibrium Superfoods are made in small batches and Glo Beauty Superfood is no exception. Small batches ensure high quality, exact measurements, and consistency in every jar; this guarantees that each spoonful will be as amazing as the first. Additionally, to ensure the mixture never loses integrity, we use high-quality MIRON Biophotonic jars to protect the integrity of the formulation. This prevents light from passing through the jar and causing the ingredients to decay rapidly.
Give your skin the gift it deserves. Radiant beauty, an all-natural glow, a supple feel, and the ability to look young and refreshed regardless of your age.
Health Benefits Of Equilibrium Glo Beauty Superfood
- Phytoplankton – Phytoplankton is one of the main active ingredients in Equilibrium Glo Beauty Superfood. The specific type is phytoplankton is nannochloropsis strain 1 (N. gaditana). Equilibrium Glo’s phytoplankton is imports from Spain. It is the only product in the U.S. to have access to this specific strain. N. gaditana contains more than 65 compounds, including all amino acids, essential fats, vitamins, key minerals, trace elements, rare antioxidants, phospholipids, electrolytes, nucleic acids, enzymes and coenzymes that exist. N. gaditana multiplies at an explosive rate. This allows you to quickly restore your health with key nutrients at a cellular level. Phytoplankton is rich in trace elements and micro-nutrients, making it one of the most nutrient-dense superfoods on the planet. This helps support cell regeneration, reduces inflammation immune system response, supports youthful mental energy, combat free radicals, and supports organ, muscle, and joint function.
Ancient Chinese Medicine
- He Shou Wu (Ho Shou Wu or Fo-Ti) is an ancient Chinese herb that has been revered for its medicinal usage for millennia. Translated, He Shou Wu means “Old Black Haired” due to legend stating, it turned one man’s grey hair black over time. This story began the legend of He Shou Wu being notably respected for its longevity properties. It stimulates the most potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger found in the body. This helps decrease tissue damage, reduces oxidative stress, promotes healthy red blood cell membranes and their growth, and improves blood flow to the liver and kidneys to support total body detoxification.
- Moringa has been noted for its health benefits since 2,000 BC in India and has been mostly used in Africa and Asia to treat a variety of health issues. Similar to phytoplankton, moringa offers high nutrient density, allowing it to offer an array of health benefits. Moringa is an ideal supplement for skin health and beauty because it contains nutrients that promote the development of new collagen, skin cells, and elastin. Additionally, moringa is rich in antioxidants, fights inflammation, lowers bad cholesterol, and boosts the immune system due to its richness in vitamin C.
- Goji Berry – As a stand-alone, goji berry is a superfood that packs antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Goji berries are also rich in antioxidants which help fight free radicals and reduces cellular damage. These delicious berries are rich in carotenoids — phytonutrients that contain high antioxidant counts to fight free radical, zeaxanthin and lutein which are essential for protecting your eyes from UV rays and blue light, vitamins A (helps skin and mucus membranes repel bacteria), B1, B2, B3, B6 (all B vitamins helps skin retain moisture to reduce wrinkles), and C to support collagen production.
- Organic Ginger – Ginger is revered for its numerous health benefits. It has been shown to decrease allergic reactions, decrease muscle discomfort, provide menstrual pain, cognitive processing, offer anti-inflammation support, and inhibit oral bacteria growth. Ginger contains over 40 antioxidant properties that support the removal of free radicals. Free radicals can cause accelerated aging, through the death of healthy cells.
- Organic Turmeric – Turmeric has been used for over 4,000 as a spice and medicinal herb. Its medicinal abilities include growth inhibition, of bacteria membranes, and system enhancement. Turmerics anti-inflammation abilities can help treat psoriasis, it’s all-natural bleaching properties can reduce unwanted skin pigmentation, and its anti-bacterial properties can inhibit bacteria growth and to reduce acne.
Core Of Bee Goods
- Organic Honey – Humans have been using honey for medicinal purposes for thousands of years. In India, for example, there are claims that honey affects all three primitive material imbalances in the body. And honey’s relatively high acidity (pH level of 3.2 to 4.5) inhibits the formation and growth of various bacteria.
- Bee Pollen – Bee pollen contains over 5,000 enzymes and co-enzymes, making it one of the most complete naturally occurring foods. Bee pollen is rich in B complex vitamins and contains vitamins A, C, D, E, selenium, lecithin, and phytochemicals. It is rich in antioxidants and is a natural appetite suppressant, antibiotic, and anti-allergy. It enhances mental functions to inhibit brain fatigue, supports anti-inflammation of lung tissue, is a natural appetite enhancer, and offers all-natural support. Additionally, it contains bioflavonoids that help strengthen the capillaries and blood vessels. This supports blood flow to the skin and assists with circulatory problems and balances cholesterol level.
- Bee Propolis – Bee propolis is used by bees to repair and sanitize their hives and just as bees use propolis to protect their home, our skin can utilize the same benefits that propolis offers. When applied topically, propolis works as healing, antiseptic and restorative agent thanks to its richness in vitamins and minerals; most notably: Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, C, Biotin, Bioflavonoids, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Silicon, Potassium, Phosphorus, Manganese, Cobalt, and Cooper.
Food of Royalty
- Royal Jelly – This is the nourishment of queen bees. It is fed to all larvae in a bee colony and is produced by the glands of worker bees. Bees of the sexual caste are distinguished from worker drones in a hive or colony primarily through differential feeding. Cited benefits include alleviation from the adverse effects of menopause. Royal jelly is a complete food that is rich in amino acids and acetyl-choline that stimulate the viral cellular center to help increase collagen production and increase the number of red blood vessels in the skin. Collagen is essential in keeping elastic and flexible, which helps ward off wrinkles and supports a youthful glow. Additionally, it contains flavonoids, nucleic acid, decanoic acid, enzymes, and hormones. It’s also rich in Vitamins B1, B2, B3 B5, and B6.
Why We Love It:
- Enhances photo-aging cell production
- Promotes youthful, radiant appearance
- Nourishes skin and purifies the blood
- Facilitates collagen regeneration to tighten skin
- Contains imported phytoplankton that is the only kind available in the U.S.
- Boosts anti-oxidants to protect from oxidative stress
- Supports DNA and cellular repair
- Anti-inflammation, anti-bacterial, anti-viral support
- All bee products come from family-owned California farms
- High-quality jar protects from negative influences of light
- Each batch receives Certificate of Analysis to ensure the highest quality
- All ingredients certified Organic or wild-crafted
- Free of added sugar, gluten, soy, nuts, wheat, herbicides, and pesticides
Suggested Use: Stir after opening Equilibrium Glo. You only need a teaspoon a day of this super potent superfood blend, preferably on an empty stomach. However, you can add it to a smoothie and have a teaspoon pre-workout. One 12 ounce jar should last you a month with a teaspoon per day. Extremely POTENT.
To preserve the sublime quality of our products, we choose the highest quality glass jars. Comparable to the packaging materials available on the market, these innovative jars sufficiently protect the sensitive products from the quality-lessening influences of light. The Biophotonic jars work like natural filters, only letting in the sunlight that protects and improves the substances in each formula, making our products a trustworthy and essential food supplement in every household.
Please note that due to the fact that we work only with raw, wild-crafted bee products and different types of honey, the consistency of the product may vary ( from more liquid to more solid) from jar to jar. It is normal to see some small particles on the top of the jar, these are simply herbs and superfoods. We recommend mixing the product before first use.